- Dollarized economy: low inflation.
- Economic stability, fiscal and policy.
- Policy of trade opening to the world.
- Generation of clean energy.
- Developed infrastructure: airports, highways and ports of the first order.
- Natural resources: Water, farming, hydrocarbons, mining, etc.
- Legal security: ICSID Convention entered into force for Ecuador on 14 february, 1986 and he signed it again on 21 of June, 2021.
- Qualified human talent
- Geographical and logistical advantage: short distances between 4 regions of Ecuador.
- Tax incentives